Estate Planning, Probate, and Tax
We are a law firm in Reno, Nevada that specializes in estate planning, tax law, and probate. Our Reno attorney, Tyson Cross, is committed to helping clients navigate these challenging areas of the law. We are located in Reno, Nevada, but help clients all across northern Nevada – including Sparks, Carson City, Lake Tahoe, and Fernley. We have spent years helping clients with all types of estate planning, probate, and tax law matters, including:
- Living Trusts
- Probate & Estate Administration
- IRS Audit Defense
- Tax Debt Relief
- US Tax Court Litigation
We are happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation, during which we will explain the law as it applies to your situation and help you understand what needs to be done to make sure your goals are met. Learn more about us and our services. To schedule a consultation, contact us today.
Our Reno Estate Planning Attorney
Our Reno estate planning attorney has extensive experience in all types of estate planning, such as:
- Wills, including both simple and complex wills.
- Trusts, such as simple probate avoidance trusts and complex living trusts.
- Asset protection, including self-settled asset protection trusts and family limited partnerships.
- Powers of attorney, such as financial power of attorney and healthcare power of attorney
- Estate tax planning, including everything from irrevocable life insurance trusts to generation skipping trusts
To schedule a consultation with our Reno estate planning attorney, please contact us today.
Our Reno Probate Attorney
Our Reno probate attorney helps clients navigate all levels of the Nevada probate process, including:
- Set Aside proceedings (for estates worth less than $100,000)
- Summary Administration proceedings (for estates worth less than $300,000)
- General Administration proceedings (for estates worth more than $300,000)
- Trust litigation, including challenges for undue influence under Nevada’s “caregiver” statute.
- Guardianship proceedings
Our Reno probate attorney offers free consultations, so contact us today to learn how we can help you administer your loved one’s estate.
Our Reno Tax Attorney
Our Reno tax attorney provides skilled and aggressive representation in all types of tax matters, including:
- IRS Audits, such as office audits, payroll tax audits, and field audits
- Tax debt relief, including installment agreements, offers in compromise, and levy removals
- Tax Court litigation, including IRS appeals
If you have a tax problem, no matter how simple or complex, contact our Reno tax attorney today to schedule a free consultation.